How should you drink Tingala?
- Try it neat first. Tingala’s palate-opening tingle and natural herbal-citrus flavors are enjoyed best at room temperature or slightly chilled. We recommend trying Tingala neat first to understand and fully experience both its delicious flavors and exciting character. Adding a splash of water opens up our 100 proof spirits. Try Tingala up, or on the rocks for an extraordinary sipping experience. (Note that its mouth feel is fully expressed after the first sip or two and will last for several minutes.)
- In cocktails. Tingala is designed as an excellent cocktail addition. It provides unique tactility and stimulates the salivary gland, brightening many other tastes (citrus, sweet, salt, fruit…) and textures (effervescence, creaminess…). At 50% ABV and only lightly sweetened, Tingala is versatile and adds extraordinary dimension to a variety of mixed drinks. Its fresh botanical and natural whole cinnamon flavors–evocative of fruit, allspice, and citrus–complement the taste of many other spirits, mixers, shrubs, bitters, and syrups/sweeteners. It brings new character to both traditional and re-imagined cocktails. Use it in place of gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, cachaça, and other liqueurs. Tingala works well in both cold and hot drinks (i.e. coffee, hot apple cider).
- As a Float: Slowly pour ½ oz. Tingala over the back of a bar spoon held close above the top of a mixed drink, such as a mojito, mule, gin & tonic, or a glass of sparkling wine. This bar technique layers drink elements of varying density. Tingala’s tingle remains on top of the cocktail and creates a stunning top layer of amber color.
- On the side: For exceptional pairings, serve Tingala on the side with a beer or sparkling wine.
- Take it to a gathering. Pour sips for your friends! Tingala also makes a great gift! In 375 ml and 750 ml sizes.
Tingala is bottled at 50% alcohol by volume in Denver, Colorado. Please drink responsibly. #tingalaspirits #tingalacocktails #uniquedrinks #spilanthes