- In cocktails. Tingala® is made to be mixed. It is a versatile addition to cocktails, aperitifs and digestifs. Try Tingala as a modifier, accent or swapped out for a base spirit in classics such as a Martini, Margarita, Old Fashioned, or Bloody Mary. Or enjoy Tingala signature cocktails such as the Esperanza, Electric Daisy, Tingala Negroni, or Denver Handshake.
Tingala’s natural, fresh botanical and whole cinnamon flavors–evocative of fruit, allspice, and citrus–work well with a variety of other spirits, mixers, bitters, syrups/sweeteners, and flavorings. Use our liqueur in place of gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, cachaça, and flavored liqueurs in favorite drinks. or create new cocktail ideas. Only lightly sweetened, with concentrated flavor, and 50% ABV, Tingala adds character and dimension to cocktails and is delicious in both cold and hot drinks.
- As a Float and more. Our signature technique! Create a dramatic first impression for any cocktail by using Tingala as a float, rinse, or top spray.
- On the side. A chaser (sidecar) is favorite way to enjoy Tingala. Serve it on the side with a beer, sparkling wine, or citrus based cocktail. As a shot or chaser, serve it up or on the rocks.
- As a shot drink. Add a splash of water or serve 1:1 with a favorite spirit or mixer. If a sweeter profile is desired, combine with simple syrup or sweetened ingredients.
- To sip. Try Tingala neat, up, or on the rocks to fully enjoy its palate-expanding mouth feel and natural herbal-citrus flavors. Enjoy after dinner with a chocolate, fruit, crème brulee or other dessert.
- Take it to a gathering. Pour for your friends! People are curious to try it! Tingala also makes a great gift!