- In cocktails. 100 proof Tingala® liqueur is made to be mixed. It is a versatile addition to cocktails, aperitifs and digestifs. Try Tingala liqueur as a modifier, accent or swapped out for a base spirit in classics such as a Martini, Margarita, Old Fashioned, or Bloody Mary. Or enjoy signature cocktails such as the Esperanza, Electric Daisy, Tingala Negroni, or Denver Handshake.
Tingala spirits’ natural, fresh botanical and whole cinnamon and vanilla flavors–evocative of fruit, allspice, and citrus–work well with a variety of other spirits, mixers, bitters, syrups/sweeteners, and flavorings. Use our liqueur in place of gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, cachaça, and flavored liqueurs in favorite drinks. or create new cocktail ideas. Only lightly sweetened, with concentrated flavor, and 50% ABV, Tingala liqueur adds character and dimension to cocktails and is delicious in both cold and hot drinks.
- As a Float and more. Our signature technique! Create a dramatic first impression for any cocktail by using Tingala liqueur as a float, rinse, or top spray.
- On the side or as a shot or shot drink. A chaser (sidecar) is favorite way to enjoy 70 proof Tingala Gold. Serve it on the side with a beer, sparkling wine, or citrus based cocktail, or to sip after dinner with a chocolate, fruit-based, crème brulee or other dessert. As a shot or chaser, serve Tingala Gold neat, up or on the rocks. Enjoy a round of Tingala Gold shots with friends!
- In cocktails. Tingala Gold is equally at home in a variety of cocktails!
- Take to a gathering. Pour Tingala Gold shots for your friends, bring some along the next time you are invited to a dinner, or serve a signature Tingala or Tingala Gold cocktail at your next party! People are curious! Introduce them to this unique tingling taste!
- Gifts! Tingala and Tingala Gold make great gifts!